17th February 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course?

I am Niveditha, perusing MBA. I want to do cs course along wit MBA. I am confused in selecting my specializations. Is finance and entrepreneurship a good combination with cs???
pls give suggestions.
Regards,
J L NIVEDITHA,
email: [email protected]

21st February 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course?

ple help me by answering my que....
21st February 2011, 04:54 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Is MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course?

Dear Nivedita,

Generally combination with CS is LLB which is most preferred and give better opportunities in coming future, CS + Finance both are diffrent, If you like to do MBA in Finance then you can choose CA.

aLL THE VERY BEST.
23rd February 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

thank you very much.
24th February 2011, 06:01 PM
biswaranjan9

hello,

YES, MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course
8th March 2011, 08:31 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course
YES, MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course
Generally combination with CS is LLB which is most preferred and give better opportunities in coming future, CS + Finance both are diffrent, If you like to do MBA in Finance then you can choose CA.

good luck
15th March 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

is mba in entrepreneurship n hr or mba in hr n finance a gud option.which of these will provide a gud package in company
6th May 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i am hima shree jain,
i am done with my MBA finance, so what add on should i go for? Is MBA ICWA a good combination..
please suggest me
6th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i m jinny thomas.i studied b-tech computer science.i want to do mba.which is better.?????finance ,marketing,hrm or others.....?????pls help me........plzzzzzzzzz
[email protected]
19th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i am doing ca and have completed my graduation.i want to which one is better cs or mba by distance learning.
20th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have chosen Finance and HR as my specilaization in MBA. Is it Ok? pls tell me related lines in these fields?
[email protected]
15th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

HII
I want to know dat wich is the best spelization in MBA along wid company secretary course, i want to do MBA in distance. wat is the starting package i can expct aftr dat????
19th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the combination between PGDM FINANCE and MPM (personnel management)?
3rd November 2012, 10:47 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

YES, MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course....

It would be too good if you pursue the course at top MBA institutes through entrance exams like CAT/SAT/SNAP/XAT/MAT etc...

Good luck..

3rd November 2012, 10:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

YES, MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course....

It would be too good if you pursue the course at top MBA institutes through entrance exams like CAT/SAT/SNAP/XAT/MAT etc...

Good luck..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?