3rd August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Job in Army after graduation?

Dear sir, i do study in bca and my completed degree in sep. 2012,sir my most interest in Army ,please tell ,how joined and completed dreams?

25th September 2012, 02:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job in Army after graduation?

B.Sc qualified candidates are certainly eligible to apply for jobs in Indian Army. As a first step, candidates should attend UPSC CDS exam. By logging in to UPSC site, you can apply on the basis of notification for this exam. Lower age limit for this is 19 years. The higher age specified for the same is 24 years. Candidates should prepare well to clear this exam. Also, they need to meet certain physical criteria in areas like height, eyesight, weight etc so as to attend physical test followed by a P.I.
2nd October 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

i have a degree in arts i can apply in army?
27th February 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am ritam roy .i'm in my last year of graduation in arts.and i have 60% in 10th and 58%in 12th.how can I going to ima. What is the prossiger for going to ima exam an admitaion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?