30th December 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in BHEL after BE IT? How much marks is required in final year?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of BE IT and got aggregate 59.01% in third year exam. How can I get job in BHEL? How much marks is required in final year and how to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student
  2. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  3. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  4. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  5. Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?
  6. How to do a project in BHEL? I am studying final year B.Tech
  7. Syllabus and Previous year question papers to prepare for BHEL Exam?
  8. How to get a job in BHEL Bhopal? I am pursuing final year B.Tech with 81% aggregate
  9. How to join final year project training at BHEL? -- [New]
  10. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  11. Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?
  12. Marks required in degree to get admission in M.A
  13. Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for B.Tech final year student?
  15. Procedure to get job in BHEL being a final year M.Tech (PE) student?
  16. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  17. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  18. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?