25th August 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BHEL company after doing B.E 3rd year?

now am doing B.E 3rd year. i want to get job in BHEL company which is in tiruchi. for that what i have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in BHEL company after doing B.E 3rd year?
  2. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  3. Procedure for IPT in BHEL? I am studying B.E EIE 3rd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?
  8. How to get a government job in NTPC or BHEL? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  9. Is there any job for IT department in BHEL company at Trichy?
  10. How to do a job in core company in Pune? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  11. A year training in BHEL HR Department will act as an experience or plus point for job?
  12. Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?
  13. How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. After finishing B.E ECE 2nd year than how can I join in BHEL company? How should I prepare to join in BHEL company?
  16. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  17. How to get a job in BHEL government company which is in Hyderabad?
  18. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
15th November 2012, 08:04 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in BHEL company after doing B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now am doing B.E 3rd year. i want to get job in BHEL company which is in tiruchi. for that what i have to do?
Dear,

First of all you need to complete your B.E. There are two ways to get job in BHEL:
  1. Through GATE
  2. By giving written test of BHEL exam

In GATE you can appear in your final year also. Getting job through GATE is a bit tough as for that you need to have rank between 1- 300 or 400.

Else according to vacancy BHEL announce its written test every year. You can take this exam to get job in BHEL.

But getting job in PSU is not very easy. So, do hard work and give your best!

All the best!
28th June 2013, 10:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Selection of employees to BHEL is usually done on the basis of GATE score. Final selection is done on the basis of GATE score and marks obtained in interview. 75% weightage is given for GATE and 25% for interview. You can appear for GATE by next year. After that, you can apply for job in BHEL, via their official web portal.
17th May 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a electrical and electronics engineering student of 2nd year. how can i get a job at bhel, please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?