13th April 2013, 11:24 PM
santhosh poojari

How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE

HELLO, i am santhosh poojari i studying final year b.e in ECE now i am in 8th sem within 2 months completing my b.e please help how to get jobs electronics core company...........

14th April 2013, 03:26 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh poojari View Post
HELLO, i am santhosh poojari i studying final year b.e in ECE now i am in 8th sem within 2 months completing my b.e please help how to get jobs electronics core company...........
Hello Aspirant,

Congratulations for about to be completing B.Tech in ECE branch.There are many job scopes of this branch.If you prefer to get job in core company,you may apply in the following organisations:-

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)

ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)

ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)

AAI(Airport authority of India)

RRB(Railway recruitment board)

IES, IAS, Cabinate Secretary etc by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission ).

Defence jobs like Indian Airforce. Indian Army, Indian Navy.

You sahould register your resume to the www.sarkarinaukri.com & www.monsterindia.com for getting up to date informations regarding advertisements from the core companies.It is a free job portal sites & very useful.

Thanks & the best wishes.

14th April 2013, 09:41 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE

Quote:
If you want to get jobs in Government PSU than you need to have the GATE Scores.

For this you have to apply for the GATE exams which is conducted by IIT
BE/BTECH pass can apply for the GATE exams
Final year BE/BTECH candidates can also apply

You can aslo apply to INdian Engineering Exams:

Educational Qualifications required to apply for this exams is:

BE/BTECH pass in any stream

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Exam will be held from 28th June 2013

Forms are being filled right now
Last date to apply is 6th May 2013
14th April 2013, 10:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

In order to get job in the core companies of the electronics field ,the following options are available for you which are discusses one by one as below:

The very first option is that whether you college has the campus placement facility that is you college calls the different core companies for placement or not.

If yes ,then you will have to apply for the jobs as suggested by the college for the company and you must fullfill the company requirements also .Different companies have different requirement .

However ,you should have at least 65 % marks throughout the all semesters and more than 60 in 10th and 12th.You will have to appear for the

>>Aptitude test

>>Group discussion

>>Personal interview.

The second option is that if you college does not provided placement within campus ,the you will have to go for the off campus placement.

You should apply for the different core companies when there notifications for the recruitment are available.

The third and the best option for you is to crack the Graduate Aptitude test in engineering with good rank because of the fact that at present ,almost all the public sector undertakings like :

>>BSNL,MTNL,ONGC,NTPC ,BHEL,SAIL all are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score and just taking a personal interview after it.

SO I have discussed all the option s for you .You can choose one of the them which suits you the best.

Hope the information help you.If you want any clarification then please leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
14th April 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in core company for eee b.tech and any courses is important then please inform me that course details
15th April 2013, 12:10 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE

Quote:
Hi..

Its indeed very nice to get a job in core company and specially for Engineers as there are many streams in Engineering and so its important and required to get jobs in Core Companies. As you might know that these days the market is crowded with Engineers and they are from good, bad and better colleges. So the main point is that at the end of the day, you should be placed in the best company.

Talking about a few ways to get a job in a core company, I would say GATE is the first entry level EXAM which stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering. This is conducted by the IIT's every year for the M.Tech admissions and also for the PSU Companies recruitment purposes. So if you can clear GATE, then there is no looking back. Some of the CORE Companies are :

NTPC, BHEL, BEL, IOCL, etc and few more.

If you talk about the Private Sector, then there are numerous options. I would list a few companies which are related to core in the Communication Sector. They are :

Airtel, BSNL, Aon Hewitt, HCL, Alcatel Leucent, Semi conductor companies, manufacturing companies, and of course the other IT Companies which are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Capgemini, Cognizant and many others which offer HUGE jobs in this sector for all the Engineering graduates.

Thus you can look for jobs in all these companies. I would also list a few other qualities that you must have in order to clear interviews for such jobs.

1. KNOWLEDGE-You should have very strong knowledge about the subject that you are looking a job for. If you do not have proper knowledge, then getting a job in the same field can be tough.

2. COMMUNICATION SKILLS- You have to know how to communicate. This would bridge the gap between you and your knowledge and you can easily speak out what you want to convey to others.

3. DEDICATION/HARD WORK - This is another quality which determines where you are and what you are doing. You have to believe in HARD WORK and dedication to what you are doing. You cannot escape this..

So try to inculcate these things in your life and then you would surely get good jobs in hand and on offer.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
14th August 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

im finish BE Electrical and Electronics...now im searching job in my field.......how can i get a job in my core field.....
11th April 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed B.E. Mechanical Engineering in 2013. I am interested to work in core field. But their is no link to get it. I have uploaded my resume to the website of companies but their is no reply. Is there any authentic consultancy who conduct exam and make us interviewed by company. Or any other method to get into core company. Please do guide me @ [email protected]. I need it badly. I have degree of 63 % from Nagpur university.

Regards

Chirag Bhayani
Mb. 9595840050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?