18th August 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?

Now, i am parsuing b.tech final year in the stream of electronics and communication engineering with aggregate of 81.4%. I can't speak english fluently. But, i can manage. Can i get good job in well reputed companies with my skill.

15th September 2016, 12:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?

English as language barrier can only prevent you from getting jobs in Multinational companies but you can easily get jobs in Public Sector Undertakings with less fluency in English.

Electronics and Communication engineering is core branch of engineering, you can get jobs in many PSUs through GATE entrance exam scorecard like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc.

*ECE candidates can apply for BSNL JTO Examination, Indian Engineering Services for better jobs where 100% English fluency is not necessary. You should have good technical concepts to clear this examination.
16th September 2016, 01:54 PM
Preeti @

Default Re: How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?

Yes, you can get job in electronics and communication field but its better to improve your english which is not difficult, when you have good communication skill you are more confident but still there are many people whose communication skill is not good but still they are working in very good organization.So don't loose your confidence if your communication skill is not good. You can apply in many PSUs jobs through GATE entrance exam which is conducted every year. After getting good rank you can apply for NTPC, BHEL, HPCL, SAIL, GAIL, BPCL, ONGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?