3rd November 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Income Tax department if I am a student of B.Com final year

i am a student of b.com final year. i want to know what are the ways to get a job in income tax department . thus, what r the jobs in income tax department and can i get the job?

17th January 2013, 03:59 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Income Tax department if I am a student of B.Com final year

To be income tax officer you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination
The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

Selection Process:
we have two modes of entries in Income Tax Department.

We can go through Civil Service exams.As I discussed above Income Tax Department is also a part of civil service, so the whole process is as same as for others its your ranking and scores in entrance which will decide you to get there.

By going through Civil Service candidate can expect 'High Ranking Post' like- Assistant Commissioner etc.
5th February 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Income Tax department if I am a student of B.Com final year

i m a student of bcom final year . i want to know what r the jobs in income tax department for me ?
8th March 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am pursuing my Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) sir i want to know how can i apply for Income Tax department and is their any phone number on which i can cal and get the full details.
5th April 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir M Pursuing BBA part 1st year.4m MDSU Ajmer. M age is More then18th and Sir I Want To Know that can I Apply Or Any Job Of ''INCOME TAX'' Or Any WHich type of Job ? ? This fild...WHAT the Process of Exam n Exam Date. . .plz Reply
5th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done M.B.A (Finance) 2012 passedout so can i applicable for appearing for the INCOME TAX DEPT. exam?
3rd May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a BE final year student am i eligible for this ? . Wetr i will b get a good post ?
13th May 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which exam i have to give to get the job in income tax department ? I am commerce gratuate with 80%
29th June 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

Hi i am swetha pursuing ICWAI final .can i know whether i m eligible for applying for income tax assistant or for officer post can you please help me in providing necessary information . Below mentioned is my mail id kindly please help me with this.
[email protected]
31st July 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am B.com CA final year i get income tax department job i am study the materials what
26th August 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in ECE.is there any chance to join in technical job in income tax department
25th May 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I want to know the way of enter income tax department !!
Ui m bcom final student nd I want to know the study material of income tax post in this department.. plz help me ....thank you sir. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?