16th August 2014, 04:10 PM
NIDHI SEHRAWAT

How to get a job in Indian Army after passing 12th?

Reverend sir iwant to join indian army after 12th with a good rank please tell me
conditions for it like age about entrance

20th August 2014, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Army after passing 12th?

After completion of your 12th standard, if you are interested to join in Indian army, then you need to appear for the National Defence Academy (NDA) exam.

The NDA exam will be held twice in a year generally in the months of April and September. The NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission of India for the candidates who are interested to join in the Army, Navy and Air Force Wings.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA :-

Academic Qualification :-
-->You must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board/Institute.

Age Limit :-
-->The minimum age is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age is 19 years required to appear for the NDA exam.

Nationality :-
-->You must be a citizen of India.

Martial Status :-
-->You must be an unmarried male candidate.

After qualifying in the NDA entrance exam, you will be called for a Personal Interview and based upon your performance you will be selected into the Indian Army.
20th February 2017, 04:11 PM
koolajay_2012
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Army after passing 12th?

It you want to go to Indian Army after Passing 12th Class, then you have to eligible for so many post in Indian Army,

>> You have to join the Army School for further studies.

>> After passing 12th Class you just apply for NDA Exam for Direct Officer Post,

>>Other wise you have to apply after completing your Graduation for CDS Exam,

>> If you are working in any private Company then you will also apply for Territorial Army. this is also a good option to go to Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?