14th December 2011, 11:56 PM
yaduvanshi_arun

How to get a job in Indian Embassy in Germany?

how to get job in indian embassy in germany?...please tell me how t o get a job

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  2. Requirements to get a translator job in Germany Embassy?
  3. How to get a job in Indian Embassy in Germany?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  5. Regarding getting job in Indian embassy abroad
  6. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  7. How may I know about the recruitment procedure in Indian embassy? I am an Indian citizen living in Germany
  8. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  9. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Embassy? Is foreign language a must? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What qualification is required to get a job in Indian Embassy abroad? -- [New]
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  15. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  16. How to get a job in Indian Embassy Abroad? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  17. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  18. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
31st August 2017, 12:32 PM
jamk4u_dlf

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Embassy in Germany?

The address of indian embassy in germany is Tiergartenstraße 17, 10785 Berlin, Germany. If you want to get a job in Indian embassy you have to appear and crack Indian Foreign Service Exams (IFS) through combined Civil Services Examination. Union Public Service Commission -UPSC conducts IFS (Indian Forest Service) Examination once in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?