15th December 2011, 12:03 AM
yaduvanshi_arun

What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?

whats the eligible criteria for indian embassy in germany?...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  4. What is the criteria for eligibility for Indian Embassy Scholarship? I have completed 12th science with 72% aggregate marks and 85 marks in English
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy?
  6. Requirements to get a translator job in Germany Embassy?
  7. Can Indian Embassy form be filled up online for MBA? Eligibility criteria and minimum percentage required to fill-up this form?
  8. How may I know about the recruitment procedure in Indian embassy? I am an Indian citizen living in Germany
  9. How to get a job in Indian Embassy in Germany?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  11. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  15. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  17. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?

Hallo Sir/Madam,
I have completed B1 level from Max Mueller Bhavan. I want to know that " Is there any chance to get job in german embassy Or MNC's except BPOs or call centres?If yes pls REPLY me the requirements to get the job for freshers....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?