29th July 2010, 01:04 AM
prem4bio

How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT?

I am Msc(Bioinformatics)-(Regular mode) passed-out.I am from Chennai. I have just completed dip in .NET tech from NIIT. As im not BE or MCA graduate, its hard time for me to get the job in IT field. But i want job only in IT field. Can anyone please guide me to get the .NET job? Salary doesnt matter. I need experience. Even im ready to work for 3k per month. Because top MNC companies are asking experienced candidates with just graduation in any discipline. Any one please guide me.

29th July 2010, 10:51 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem4bio View Post
I am Msc(Bioinformatics)-(Regular mode) passed-out.I am from Chennai. I have just completed dip in .NET tech from NIIT. As im not BE or MCA graduate, its hard time for me to get the job in IT field. But i want job only in IT field. Can anyone please guide me to get the .NET job? Salary doesnt matter. I need experience. Even im ready to work for 3k per month. Because top MNC companies are asking experienced candidates with just graduation in any discipline. Any one please guide me.
YES YOU can find a satisfied job for you.
just log on to
www.fresherworld.com
best of luck.
29th July 2010, 03:06 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT?

Hi!

Career prospects in IT sector are limited with just a diploma in .NET tech from NIIT.

Since you have passed MSc. bioinformatics you can find job prospects in all sectors of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, in research institutions, hospital and industry.

But if you really want to work in IT sector you can find software development job for yourself.
29th July 2010, 08:25 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT?

do not worry ,friend,for the software job do not needs to worry ity is very good that you have done the .net course apart from this i will suggest you to do some course for the basis language like c++,java,and then go for the job o the basis of your profile you must got the job.
30th July 2010, 12:23 AM
sanjusays

You dont need to worry you can get into IT sector easily with your .net qualification....Companies want professional who can do the work for them and are not really concerned about background...so if you can demonstrate your skills to the interviewer there is no reason why you cant get recruited....
31st July 2010, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Thank you very much for your encouragement
15th October 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I M working as Server Engineer , Want to switch my Carrier in Software Development , I have Just diploma , not degree is it possible for diploma engineer to build up carrier in software please suggest??????????
11th November 2010, 09:40 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT?

Hi!!!!
No need to worry becuase you have done diploma in dot.net(which is booming course nowadays) from NIIT and there is really a value of NIIT diploma in market but you must have technical skills. you must be able to make a program. your coding skills must be solid and for that you are required just practice and practice. In IT field practice is must. you just try to make a little proram and than you could be able to make big program so that you can get a good job in any IT Company.

with best wishes!!!!
27th August 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have a software engineering diploma (ANIIT ) can i get a good job?
26th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com from D.U. and software engineering from NIIT can i find a good job
27th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.tech from Electrical & Electronics and i want to move towards IT sector.I also had done c and .NET courses.
Now what kind of job would be available for me in the IT sector.Will it have any scope of making the excellent career in it?
Please suggest me?
22nd May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am join to niit for Deploma .net cores & i working in blue dart exp ltd in Mumbai (Sr. computer operator EDP in IT exp. is 4 years ) pls suggest me how I find job in it? I graduation in B.A.
25th July 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

am a bca graduate but i hv been suplimentry xams .. Nw am doing .net course in niit .. Can i get job after this course..?
17th September 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in software field aftr completing .net diploma course from niit
i am a graduate in computer science engineering 2011 passout
i am keen to enter a software sector appropriate to my degree and skills
how to acquire a job in software sector on above mentioned skills....
30th April 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done A-level and .net
26th July 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds i am siva , comp b.com, nxt month join niit diploma in.net course.. plz tel abt this course worth ...
26th November 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done diploma in computer science nly and can I get a job in an software company where I can build my carrier
21st January 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in BA NOW I am pursuing dot net 1 year diploma at NIIT . can I get a govt job after that
21st January 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in BA (MATH,COMPUTER) . NOW I AM PURSUING DIPLOMA OF .NET .can I get govt job after that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?