20th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in MIS Executive Delhi Faridabad?

I want job for MIS executive delhi faridabad..please tell me the procedure for it

16th August 2016, 12:46 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a job in MIS Executive Delhi Faridabad?

MIS stands for Management Information System. It is a way to study more about organisations, people and technology. It is a very sought after field of study wherein the executives have to conduct researches about the above.

As far as getting jobs in MIS from Faridabad is concerned, the following points may help you:

1. Check yourself about your academic qualifications and relevant experience if you have worked on MIS before. If you have, then it would be easier for you to get a job in the domain. Else, you have to learn the basics of the same from some institute and then apply for jobs.

2. Create your account on Naukri.com, Monster.com, Timesjobs.com, Shine.com and other many job portals in order to increase your visibility among the companies that are looking for MIS Executive.

3. Upload a very impressive resume/CV so that the HRs that look for potential candidates on such job portals can view your profile too.

4. Update your location preferences to Faridabad so that whatever jobs are shown to you are from Faridabad and nearby area. Such features have become really active these days.

Thus, doing all this and then keep on looking for jobs on those portals must give you exposure and ultimately you would get an interview call about MIS Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?