27th October 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?

What can I do after diploma in office management and computer application? I request experts to show me right option after after diploma in OMCA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  2. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  3. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  5. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  6. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  7. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  8. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
  9. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  10. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  11. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  12. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  13. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  14. Which course to do after pursuing BCA for a better future?
  15. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  16. Vardhaman Mahaveer University, DCOM Examination - Computer Application in Office (DCOM-04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. KAS exam old question papers with answers?
  18. Can I do any short time course after graduating in BCA?
17th January 2015, 06:12 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?

You can work in any private organisations in the following positions:
  • Office Assistant
  • Office coordinator
  • Admin Assistant
  • Admin Executive
  • Personnel Assistant
  • MIS(Management Information System)
  • Executive Assistant

Discription of above Job Profiles:
  • Office Assistant and Office Coordinator have to manage attendance register, miscellaneous expenses, data entry work, letter drafting, mailing etc.

• Admin Assistant and Admin Executive is also similar to the above both but it has to do some other things like schedule Administrator meetings, appointments also.

• Personnel Assistant and Executive Assistant have to arrange or schedule meetings, appointments and travel/tourism of the Administrator. They have to prepare statements or charts according to requirement, letter drafting, Mailing and phone calls in any private organisations. Also they have to do other dynamic works.

• MIS generally goes to the complete technical job. In this you have to prepare reports from your junior or from the other staff(eg sales staff etc) and need to send this report to the seniors.
19th May 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?

How can we get twelfth equivalent certificate after diploma in office management and computer application ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?