30th May 2015, 07:06 PM
muruganbalaji

How to get a Job in MRF Chennai while doing final year Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,

I am Balaji and Studying BE Mech Final Year. My college doen't have any Campus Facility. So Please help me .. i am very much interest to join MRF in Tamil Nadu. What should I do now to get the job in MRF? Can someone please guide me?

Regards,
Balaji S

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  2. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  3. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  4. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Previous years question papers of MRF Tyres?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  7. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. How can I get a job in Indian Railways? I am a B.E final year mechanical engineering student
  10. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  12. How many mechanical engineering job vacancies are there in Chennai?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  14. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  15. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to become an astronaut after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
31st May 2015, 04:28 PM
maybach

Default Re: How to get a Job in MRF Chennai while doing final year Mechanical Engineering?

There are two options in front of you-

1. Either you wait for MRF to conduct campus interview so that you can appear in that.
2. Send your resume to MRF through their website.

The second option has very less success rate.
Therefore you should wait for the first option to occur.

Also, i would advise you that you take up any job and along with the job you keep an eye on the notifications from the MRF side that whether vacancies are available or not.

Since your college does not have much placement facilities so try to register on sites like
- Shine.com
- naukri.com
- monster.com
16th October 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job in MRF Chennai while doing final year Mechanical Engineering?

How to get a Job in MRF Chennai while doing final year Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?