16th October 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Fashion Designing courses available after 12th? How to do enquiries and from which college to pursue this course?

Which are the courses in fashion designing and after 12th, how to do all inquiries and from which college we have to do that? Please, let me know the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses -- [New]
  2. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join?
  3. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do two Bachelor courses at a time?
  5. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  6. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  8. Can I join fashion designing field after studying commerce stream in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing Engineering?
  10. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join Fashion college after completing 12th in medical stream?
  12. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?
  13. How is future in Fashion Designing after 12th? How many years will it take to become a Fashion Designer?
  14. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  15. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
  16. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  17. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  18. Which Colleges in Calicut offer Fashion Designing course? How can I get admission in the College?
16th October 2016, 04:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fashion Designing courses available after 12th? How to do enquiries and from which college to pursue this course?

List of institutes in India offering BSc in Fashion Designing :

Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
 Acharya Institutes, Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya Post Office
Bangalore, Karnataka
 (080) 23722222
 9731762177

Army Institute of Fashion and Design - AIFD
 Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur
Bangalore, Karnataka
 (080) 60669001
 9035316000
 (080) 25618014
 Courses Offered
B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)
Master in Fashion Retail Management (MFRM)
Master in Fashion and Apparel Design (MFAD

AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology - AIFT
 117/N/581 Axis Sigma B-Block Kakadeo
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
 (0512) 2500538
 (0512) 2500540
 Courses Offered
B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue 4 year degree course in Fashion Designing is intermediate with any stream with at least 15% marks from recognised University.
Most of the government institutes give admission to the students on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?