2nd February 2013, 09:03 PM
mauni94

How to get a job in Navy/Air after passing diploma in ETC?

i m a girl,diploma in e.t.c.continuing 2nd yrb.e in same branch marks secured above 60%,wants job in navy/air,please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical from KSOU?
  2. How to apply for a government job after passing diploma in IASE University?
  3. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  4. How to get a job after passing diploma ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in government field after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?
  7. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  8. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  10. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  12. When will I get government job after passing electrical diploma
  13. Can I get a job with 15,000 salary after passing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. How to get a job in Navy/Air after passing diploma in ETC?
  17. How to get a government job after passing B.Com with diploma in financial accounting
  18. Can i apply for BCA with AMIE after passing diploma in computer science and technology with 72% -- [New]
8th October 2015, 02:05 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Navy/Air after passing diploma in ETC?

No, you are not eligible to get the job in the Indian Air Force or the Navy after the diploma educational qualification and being a girl candidate.

For the girls candidates to join the join the Air Force or the Navy the required eligibility is:-
* Candidates must have passed the B.tech/B.E or B.Sc in Physics and Mathematics from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 19-22 years for the Navy and 19-23 years for the Air Force.

So after pursuing the course you can appear in the CDS entrance examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The examination is conducted in the two stages and you have to qualify in both the stages for the final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
8th October 2015, 04:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, diploma holder's are not eligible to join the Defence services. To join the Defence services you have to pursue the graduation degree from a recognised university to become eligible to appear for the CDS examination.

The required criteria to appear for the CDS examination for the Navy and Air Force entry is candidates must have passed the B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in Mathematics and Physics with the age between the 19-23 years.

So you cannot appear for the examination. The CDS examination is conducted twice every year in the month of February and the September. For more details for any information regarding it visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
8th October 2015, 11:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As you are pursuing second year of bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, presently you are not eligible for any entrance exams that will give you opportunity to join Indian Navy or Airforce.

You can apply for the various entrance exams in final year of bachelor's degree:

1. Combined Defense Services examination:

>>Conducted twice every year by UPSC. For Navy and Airforce, bachelor's degree in mathematics or physics or bachelor's degree in engineering is required to apply for this exam.

>>The age limit is 19-22 years for Navy and 19-23 years for Airforce academy. Written test is followed by Service Selection board.

2. Air Force Common Admission test: You can apply for this exam if you have overall 60% in bachelor of engineering for the technical, flying and ground duty branch of Air force. The age limit is 19-24 years.

In third year of engineering, you can apply for the University Entry Scheme of Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?