19th December 2012, 02:04 PM
icarus205

How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica

I got an job offer from TCS. But i am not sure if i should join it or not. What is the prospects of career growth in this company and what salary one can expect after relevant experience. btw i am a Mechanical Engg student.

22nd October 2014, 10:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus205 View Post
I got an job offer from TCS. But i am not sure if i should join it or not. What is the prospects of career growth in this company and what salary one can expect after relevant experience. btw i am a Mechanical Engg student.
You must have to confirm it by asking regarding the job offer to the HR Manager of the respective TCS branch office. If they provide you the offer letter then definitely you can join for sure. There is good career growth available in the TCS company . Based on your performance and dedication towards the work you will higher promotion and you may also have a chance to go to abroad for work purpose.

Salary is fully based on your experience and skill that you have in the relevant field. If you have good experience in relevant field, must have submit your experience latter and last three month salary slip of the previous company. However, you may get minimum 25,000 to 35,000 based on your experience.

Official website - http://www.careers.tcs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?