3rd November 2011, 11:54 AM
Debina Das

How to get Job in Railway after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

how i'll get a job in railway after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in Railway after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in railway after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 18 years old
  5. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  6. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  8. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job? -- [New]
  14. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  16. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?

11th November 2011, 12:11 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get Job in Railway after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

you can write RRB as it should have 12th eligibility with 60% aggregate

24th November 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Railway after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

HELLO SIR,
I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING..
CAN I GET ANY CERTIFICATE WHICH SHOWS THAT IT IS EQUAL TO12TH ?

2nd December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hollo sir... i have done completed diplomo in mechanical engineering in 62% .. plz inform the gov jobs

19th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am complete in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 72%in this year 2011.
Please inform me the Government jobs of my e-mail id([email protected]).

12th January 2012, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in mechanical so how i joint indian railway

6th February 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have done my 12th mecharonic diploma............how can i join indian railway and which post

1st December 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i'm in last yearof diploma in mechanical.
and i want job in indian or austrailian railway.
how to get and apply for the job ?
pls give me the info !

20th July 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am shubham .i am diploma passINg with 86% . please
give me job .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?