1st March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job of science writer after completing MSc Biotechnology?

hi, i have been completed m.sc bitechnology in 2011. now i think i want to do job of science writer.for that what i have to do? i want complete information regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  6. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  7. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  9. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  12. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  14. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
2nd March 2012, 12:33 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job of science writer after completing MSc Biotechnology?

Biotechnology has not developed upto the mark in India. So, the candidates who have completed Post Graduation in Biotechnology are struggling a lot to get good jobs.

So, as of now there is less career scope for the candidates who have completed this course. We can expect much more growth and developments in this field.

As you have completed M.Sc in Biotechnology, you can try for job opportunities in Biotech companies like
-Shantha Biotech
-GVK Biotech
-BIOCON etc.

Pharmaceutical companies like
-Dr.Reddy's Pharmaceuticals
-Aurobindo
-Ranbaxy etc.

You can have job opportunities in the following departments.
-Quality Control
-Production
-Quality Analysis
-Quality System
-Research & Development etc.

Go to the official websites of the reputed companies where your profile is best suited and know the information regarding current openings.

If at all, any openings for which you are eligible and you are interested, you can apply for the same.

You can appear for off campus placements of these companies to get jobs.

Mostly to get a Biotech job, one should have strong network of people who are already working in various Biotech companies.

Because, most of the Biotech Jobs are being offered to the candidates through reference of existing employees of Company.

Keep this in mind and start hunting for the Job. All the best.
16th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job of science writer after completing MSc Biotechnology?

how i can get job i hv completed MSC biotech dis year itself.
24th July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed my MSc Biotechnology 2010 I got a training opertunity in clinical reaserch is it good for getting a job
9th November 2013, 04:45 PM
Pelsinfevaiff

Default Learn how Universe LLC! Virtual Assistants work

“It has been really interesting working with you, excellent job Universe LLC! ”
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?