27th December 2010, 12:22 AM
jeethesinner

How to get a job in SSB after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

i m doing mechanical engg degree from Tripura institute of technology under Tripura Univrsity. how can i got job in SSB

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?
  2. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  3. Can I apply for SSB Interview having completed B.E. Mechanical on Diploma basis? -- [New]
  4. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  6. Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  8. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  10. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  12. Eligible for SSB navy after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get job in any oil company at Kuwait if completed B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  16. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  17. How to get a job in BMW company after passing B.Tech in mechanical
  18. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
27th December 2010, 12:34 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to get a job in SSB after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hiiii
I am giving you a link. and the link contains all the details of SSB. everything related to forms, eligibility of ssb has been given. so please follow the link:

http://www.indiaeducation.net/careercenter/army/eligibility.asp
22nd January 2011, 01:45 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in SSB after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

hi,

After your engineering course,you can join by UES scheme through an interview by the selection team of UPSC.the details can be had from the upsc site(www.upsc.gov.in).
you will have lots of scope.

Prepare well and do good.

All the best..
11th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i wish to join ssb but i have a record....it poossible to be ssb or not
25th September 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd yr Computer science engineering student.how can i join yhe SSB??what are the 10,10 2 marks criteria?
8th November 2011, 09:29 AM
rudramishra

After your engineering course,you can join by UES scheme through an interview by the selection team of UPSC.the details can be had from the upsc site(www.upsc.gov.in).
you will have lots of scope.
28th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.Tech by doing job in indian navy.
28th April 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i am sumit suman...mechanical student...i am doing b.tech from dev bhoomi institute of technology-dehradun.....how i get job in ssb and indian army.....after b.tech...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?