3rd February 2013, 10:07 PM
karthick1111

How to get a job in USA?

i need a job in usa.. what is the procedure to get job in usa?????????

19th April 2013, 09:36 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick1111 View Post
i need a job in usa.. what is the procedure to get job in usa?????????
Hi Karthick
Usually Foriegn companies ask Experience to join in any Company.First of all you try to get job in any reputed Organisation .Do the job for atleast 3 years then you can upload your resume in various Jobs sites like Naukri, Monster, Timesjobs etc or otherwise there are so many consultants in chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad which helps you to get the Job in USA

Do the friendship with the persons who are doing jobs in other companies.By having the Reference we can get jobs easily

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?