28th March 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral admission in B.Tech? I am appearing diploma from Karnataka State Open University

m kishor uranw, i m appearing diploma from karnatka state open university.so, how can i take lateral admission in b.tech.

Related Questions:
30th June 2016, 10:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral admission in B.Tech? I am appearing diploma from Karnataka State Open University

KSOU which stands for Karanatka State Open University is a valid university for distance courses and its any degree is valid for higher studies and government or private job opportunities. After completion of diploma from KSOU, you can do Bachelor of Technology from any state.

Every state technical university conducts Lateral Entry Entrance Test for admission of diploma candidates directly in second year of engineering. For LEET examination, minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required. The application form for this examination is generally available in month of April and examination is conducted in June.

Diploma candidates can also apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main for doing Bachelor of Technology from NITs and other government engineering colleges but they are not eligible for admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?