7th April 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry test admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in GNDU?

sir, can i get admission in 2nd year of b.tech in gndu after completing diploma in e.c.e as i score 72 per. plzz reply me and which type of entrance test, i get for direct admission.

19th April 2012, 06:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral entry test admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in GNDU?

Only Diploma holders from recognized institutes are eligible for the lateral entry scheme. So if you have pursued the course from the same then you are eligible. You need to qualify the lateral entry exam conducted by GNDU so as to get admission through the lateral entry scheme. The exam is conducted normally in the months of May /June. The application forms will be available from official website of GNDU. Admission will be based on your score in this exam.
10th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get lateral entry test admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in GNDU?

Can i get btech admission in good colleges?i have scored 70% in diploma and got rank of 947 in lateral entry exam.
6th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM PURSUING DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND I AM NOW IN THIRD YEAR . MY PERCENTAGE TILL 2nd YEAR IS 77%. SO AFTER COMPLETING MY DIPLOMA IF I CAN TAKE ADMISSION IN 2nd YEAR IN B. TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING IN GNDU ? IF I HAVE TO GIVE ANY ENTRANCE TEST ? PLEASE REPLY ME SIR. THANKYOU .
24th April 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me how can I get admission in 2nd year b tech in ece ?? Which test I have to clear ???
14th June 2013, 07:14 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2006244]sir, can i get admission in 2nd year of b.tech in gndu after completing diploma in e.c.e as i score 72 per. plzz reply me and which type of entrance test, i get for direct admission.[/Q
25th January 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, what is the name of lateral entry exam to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech CSE in GNDU Amritsr.

Sir please also mention the syllabus for this exam to get admission in 2nd B.Tech CSE .

Please reply fast sir.......
14th April 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry test admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in GNDU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?