12th April 2018, 10:29 AM
Mudaliar mayank b

Requirements to get admission in 6th standard of any Military school?

My son is 11 years old and he want to join Military School. He has completed his 5th standard and want to join 6th standard in Military school. Can I know the requirements for getting admission in any Military school?

14th April 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in 6th standard of any Military school?

I'm turning 21 this year I've just finished my grade 12 last year. Do I still qualify to join the military ?
14th April 2018, 01:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in 6th standard of any Military school?

Eligibility criteria to get admission in military schools in class 6 is written below.

>>Candidates age must be 10-11 years to get admission.
>>Candidates have to seat for a entrance examination conducted by the concerned military schools to get admission.
>>Selected candidates will have to undergo in a medical test conducted by the concerned military school.

To see the application notice of Rashtriya Military school for getting admission in class 6 and 9,click here.
14th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to take admission in military school:

Only boys are eligible to take admission in class 6th and 9th.

Boys who are between the age group of 10 to 12 are eligible to apply in class 6th.

Candidates who are Wards of any personnel killed in Wars can avail Age relaxation of 6 months.

Most of the military schools conduct entrance examination in order to recruit the candidates to their school in class 6th and 9th so you have to qualify the entrance examination.
14th April 2018, 09:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility requirements for 6th class admission in military school are mentioned below:

- The candidate should have completed 5th class from any recognised board.
- The age should not be less than 10 years and should be more than 11 years.

The military school conducts entrance exam named CET (Common Entrance Test) every year in the month of December. The syllabus of the exam includes general knowledge, mathematics and English of 5th class. If you clear the exam you’ll be called for personal interview. You need to clear all rounds in merit so that you can get admission in the military school.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam.
You need to apply for the exam by filling the application form. The application forms are available in the schools & in their official website.

For more information you can visit the official website of Rashtriya military school.
14th April 2018, 10:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to take admission in 6th standard in Military School:-

Admission to class 6th in military school based on the marks obtained in class 5th and the criteria to allot stream is also based on the marks or grade you obtained in your class 5th. You have to qualify the entrance examinations for admission. As per my knowledge if you qualify in written test you will have to undergo physical and medical test followed by personal interview. Interview is taken to check the confidence, general awareness, adjustibility etc of the candidate.
14th April 2018, 11:40 PM
ranu shahi

If you are interested to admit your son in Military School then, it is compulsory to clear entrance examination conducted by school to get admission.
The one and only requirement is to clear entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?