31st December 2017, 04:05 PM
sanket@1998

How to get the Loco Pilot job? Which are the extra subject I have to study?

I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and willing to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway. Please tell me how can I get the job? Which are the extra subject I have to study?

7th January 2018, 08:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the Loco Pilot job? Which are the extra subject I have to study?

To get a Loco Pilot job, you have to appear in Loco Pilot examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. To be eligible to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination, you should have passed two years ITI or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile or Electrical or Electronics Engineering course from a Government recognised institute. The minimum age required to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination is 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course so, without studying any extra subject, you can directly apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?