31st December 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedures for admission into B.Com Actuarial Science?

I have passed my 12th by scoring 93% in Mathematics. How could I opt for Actuarial Science (B.Com)? What are the other different criteria and procedures to join the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do actuarial science after completion of graduation and CA course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  4. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  8. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  9. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  10. How many PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  11. How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani?
  12. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science?
  13. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Actuarial Science for graduation after 12th from Humanities?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  16. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission Actuarial Science course?
  18. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
7th January 2018, 08:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedures for admission into B.Com Actuarial Science?

To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Com (Actuarial Science) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.Com (Actuarial Science) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through admission test/ entrances examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?