18th March 2010, 11:49 AM
pooja thakkar

How to get MH CET form for student outside maharashtra?

I am a student of hsc frm bhavnagar i wish to appear mh cet how shud i get d form from gujrat? and please let me know d places in mumbai to get the form to appear as an outsider

Related Questions:
  1. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  2. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  3. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  4. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  5. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  6. How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?
  7. Date of forms for Maharashtra CET for M.Pharma?
  8. Details Maharashtra LAW CET 2015
  9. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  10. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available?
  11. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  12. Where will I get B.Ed CET registration form in Pune, Maharashtra? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Application form for MAH CET Exam?
  14. Can I get admission in MBA in JBIMS on 89.62 percentile in MAT?
  15. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  16. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  18. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016? -- [New]
8th May 2012, 06:21 PM
tash1991

Default Re: How to get MH CET form for student outside maharashtra?

Download from Official Site i.e. www.dte.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?