26th March 2022, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get my certificates from Chennai university distance education discontinued after a long gap?

How to get my certificates from Chennai university distance education discontinued after a long gap?

16th March 2023, 03:57 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to get my certificates from Chennai university distance education discontinued after a long gap?

To obtain your certificates from Chennai University Distance Education after a long gap, you will need to follow these steps:
  • Visit the official website of the University of Madras Institute of Distance Education (IDE).
  • Look for the section that provides information on obtaining certificates.
  • Download the application form for obtaining certificates and fill it in with the required details.
  • Attach the necessary documents, such as proof of identity, mark sheets, and proof of payment of the required fees.
  • Send the completed application form and documents to the designated address of the IDE.

Alternatively, you can also visit the IDE campus in person and submit your application and documents directly.

Once your application is processed, the IDE will issue your certificates, and you can collect them from the IDE campus or request them to be sent by post to your registered address. Please note that the processing time may vary depending on the number of pending applications, so it is advisable to submit your application well in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?