6th April 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue studying PG in Paleontology?

Hello Sir / Madam, At present I am studying B.Tech. in Biotechnology. Can I continue studying PG in Paleontology.

16th March 2023, 02:59 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I continue studying PG in Paleontology?

Yes, you can pursue a postgraduate degree in Paleontology after completing your B.Tech. in Biotechnology. However, you may need to take additional courses in geology and earth science to meet the eligibility criteria for a PG program in Paleontology. You should check the admission requirements of the university or college where you plan to apply for the PG program in Paleontology. Additionally, it is recommended to consult with an academic advisor to ensure that you are well-prepared for the program and to help you plan your academic path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?