6th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in IT companies within 2 months after completing engineering(B.Tech)?

I ve completed my engineering (B.Tech).how to get placed in IT companies within two months.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in IT companies within 2 months after completing engineering(B.Tech)?
  2. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  3. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE?
  4. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Which companies provide 6 months training in PHP and JAVA?
  6. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer? -- [New]
  7. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  8. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  9. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  10. Which good courses can I get after completing BCA in 6 months? I have a backlog in 5th semester BCA
  11. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  12. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
  13. Names and details of companies in Noida which have a project worth spending atleast 4 months? Information about applying in those companies?
  14. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  15. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  18. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
9th August 2012, 10:34 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to get placed in IT companies within 2 months after completing engineering(B.Tech)?

This is not easy to get job within 2 months after btech.
If you have good aptitude,technical skills and english then apply for "elitmus" test held weekly.When you obtain good ph score then there will many interview call for you to get job.Face interview and hold the job.
9th August 2012, 10:38 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to get placed in IT companies within 2 months after completing engineering(B.Tech)?

This is not easy to get job within 2 months after btech.
If you have good aptitude,technical skills and english then apply for "elitmus" test held weekly.When you obtain good ph score then there will many interview call for you to get job.Face interview and hold the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?