21st August 2012, 08:35 PM
hema sudev

How to get placed in top IT companies after doing B.E computer science engineering

am doing my B.E computer science engg ,i am geting 7.5%i want to get placed in top IT companies..so wat i should fr geting placed in such companies...could you explain?

31st October 2012, 10:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in top IT companies after doing B.E computer science engineering

Since you have a good score in engineering degree, you can easily fetch a job. Reliance group, Oracle India Private Ltd, IBM, L & T, Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt Ltd, etc are some of the firms you can apply. These companies often conduct on campus or off campus selections for recruitment. You can participate in such programs for recruitment. Also you can apply for suitable jobs through company portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?