29th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which job will be suitable for a final year engineering student?

I am studing final year engineering. I am going to do one part time job.which job will suitable for it.please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  2. Which IAS subject will be suitable for ECE Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering
  4. Any government job for me if have scored 62% average in final year of engineering in computer science?
  5. Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?
  6. How to go for government job? I am a student of engineering
  7. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. Which job is suitable for me after studying B.Tech chemical engineering with 61.1%?
  10. Marks needed in Diploma final year to get any suitable government job? -- [New]
  11. Which branch is suitable for an Electrical Engineering Student in MBA?
  12. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
  13. Which course should I choose between CA and CS?
  14. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  15. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  16. How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student
  17. What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?
  18. Is there any course available if I am a final year student of ENTC engineering?
5th April 2011, 01:21 AM
strawberry.swift

Default Re: Which job will be suitable for a final year engineering student?

Hi, It depends on why do you want to do a job at this stage, I mean, its an important stage for your engineering in which you should try to make a good engg degree, If you wnt to do the job bcoz you need money then go for such a job which includes work of your engg branch itself.
For example, If you are a computer Science student, you should do some job related to computers only, like data entry sort of.
5th April 2011, 01:23 AM
anup diwakar

this is not problem you are a engineer. you have a capability to solve the problem.
what your stream in engineering you choose the suitable job.
5th April 2011, 11:34 AM
forlan7

its all depend upon your interest and area of work,

1. if you are cs and it student there are various job in the field of computers,

2.management student have also various job in the field of markets.

3.check your eligibility according to your qualification.

all the best.
29th April 2011, 08:46 PM
jayati grewal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studing final year engineering. I am going to do one part time job.which job will suitable for it.please reply.
dear friend,
this totally depends upon your capablilties and your b tech branch ... but keep reminded dat it should be beneficial for your knowledge also.. it should increase your technical knowledge so that it would be good to your fture job also
all the best to u for this..
2nd July 2011, 05:00 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Which job will be suitable for a final year engineering student?

Final year is the best time to apply for jobs, but you need to specify the branch.

As for the I.T. and CSE branch,the following jobs are suitable:

1. System Analyst
2. Database administator
3.Software tester.

You can apply at www.freshersworld.com
www.monsterjobs.com

The best thing is go for your placement in your college campus,that will be the easiest thing to get a job,as the competition is within your college itself.

Thank you.
31st December 2011, 05:37 PM
arun.potturu

Any job is suitable for final year engineering students.You can apply for both government as well as private sectors.The government jobs for you are BSNL,NTPC,OIL,UPSC,AIR FORCE,BANK JOBS,IOCL,IAS etc.
The private jobs like INFOSYS,WIPRO,TCS,CTS,MINDTREE etc.For finding more jobs see the websites
1.www.freshersworld.com
2.www.freejobalert.com
31st October 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final yaer in ece i would like to do part time job...how can i get it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?