24th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Bibek bhattarai

How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics

Dear sir,
I am a student of b.sc first in physics. My economic background is very weak. I am intrested in automobile engeenering and I want to get scholarship . So please provide me information where to apply and how could I acheive it?

Related Questions:
24th February 2013, 11:03 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics

Hi
If you are so much interested in the automobile sector, then why did you chosen b.sc?
You would have straight away taken the admission in a college offering you the course of automobile engineering, there are many good engineering colleges in india which provides graduation in automobile engineering.
Now, if you want to join the automobile industry, you have to give up your b.sc course and prepare for the engineering entrance examinations. For the scholarship, scholarship is completely dependant on the performance you have in the entrance exam, if your rank is very well, then you may be provided with the scholarship.
Or else there is a scheme in the engineering colleges named, TFWS tuition fees wavier scheme. This is the scheme in which if your parents’ annual incomeis less than 2.5 lacs per annum, your annual fees in the college will be 8000 only.
Gud luck
8th April 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics

my physics che & maths is very weak .... i fAILED last year in these subject .. which subject i choose in graduation ?
9th April 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student in automobile engineering. There is any scholarship for diploma automobile engineering students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?