25th June 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat or rank in polytechnic government college

How to get a seat or rank polytechnic government college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat or rank in polytechnic government college
  2. Can I get seat in Government polytechnica college with rank up to 50000?
  3. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  5. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  6. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in government aided Polytechnic college if secured 55000 rank in JEXPO?
  8. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  9. Can I do Diploma engineering in 2015 while appearing for 10th board exams?
  10. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  11. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  12. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  13. How much rank is needed to get a government polytechnic college in New Delhi -- [New]
  14. Will I get a seat in government medical college or in self financing college after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  15. Can I get government seat for ECE after scoring 7862 rank? Which college is possible?
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 596 rank in JEXPO being a ST candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
4th July 2015, 04:38 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a seat or rank in polytechnic government college

You need to give the entrance exam. That is the only way through which you can fetch a seat in any government college whether it is a degree college or a poly technique one.

You need to pass the centralized exams which are conducted by the central universities and get into colleges like
- IIT's and
- NIT's

Or

you can give the exams which are conducted by the state authorities and then you can get admission in the state government colleges. Exams like
- UPSEE
- MPSEE
etc. are the ones which you need to pass.

Other than this, if you don't want to give any entrance exams , then only private colleges are left in which you can apply which would either
- evaluate your past academic performances
- take an exam of their own or
- ask for donation money.
28th April 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat or rank in polytechnic government college

How much rank should i have to score to get a seat in a good polytechnic government collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?