25th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to give CS executive exam in June? What is the procedure for submission of the form?

i have completed my b.com and i want to give c.s executive exam in june 2013 ....so kindly tell me about the last date of submission of c.s executive exam forum of june 2013 . And also the procedure of submission of this forum.

30th October 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give CS executive exam in June? What is the procedure for submission of the form?

how to submit the solved papers of executive programs? I have not received envelopes to submit those papers so what should i do now?
1st December 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give CS executive exam in June? What is the procedure for submission of the form?

i want to appear in cs executive in jun 2013.so,what is the procedure and last date for registration?
21st February 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get cs executive examination form June 2013 and procedure of fill up?
26th February 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in C.S executive exam in june 2013 but i am not conduct Student Induction Programme.. This is necessary to complited before fill up the exam form??...but i have written 1st module only.....
27th February 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in C.S executive exam in june 2013 but i am not conduct Student Induction Programme.. This is necessary to complited before fill up the exam form??...but i have written 1st module only..
1st March 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

online emamination for for cs executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?