9th September 2012, 06:48 PM
aparnavibhute

How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS

I am a student of BDS ,i wish to go to abroad as i have completed my BDS .... i want to know about various entrance exams & eligibility criteria for MDS in malashiya or abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  3. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya
  4. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  5. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  6. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  8. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  9. What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  11. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS? -- [New]
  12. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  13. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  15. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  16. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  17. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
21st June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS

How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
7th May 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying 2nd B.D.S in india and i am planning to study in abroad so how much marks are required for doing mds in abroad and what are the entrance exam i should appear to do mds in abroad
1st April 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Just like the nurses get placement abroad after completing Bsc nursing in India and passing the exams and are provided rooms to stay and get settled abroad,does it work the same after Bds in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?