15th August 2012, 08:12 PM
Alex1331

How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?

I am studying in final year mechanical engineering,after completing my B.E i am interesting to go to abroad for work.
How can i get job in abroad.?
What are the steps and procedures they are wanted.?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  2. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  3. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  7. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  10. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  11. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  12. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  13. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  14. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  15. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  16. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  17. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  18. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
19th July 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?

i need good work with good salary
9th December 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?

Hi sir. How to go abroad work while doing in final year mechanical engineering. What's the procedure of to go. Need good salary and work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?