31st July 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?

Iam gowtham ,Iam doing mechanical engineering ug course ,Iam going to complete, this my last year and I want to do ms in automobile engineering either in India or abroad ,,but I prefer abroad mainly in Germany ,what should I do to for studying ms in abroad....

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  2. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  3. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  4. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  6. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  7. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  8. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after studying chemical engineering 3rd year
  10. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  13. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  14. Which course is suitable for me in abroad while studying S.Y.B.Com?
  15. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  16. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  17. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  18. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
2nd August 2014, 09:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?

It is nice that you are looking for higher studies which will definitely widen your job scope and opportunities. Germany is one of the best places for higher education especially MS in mechanical or automobile engineering.

You should do the following to pursue MS abroad.

- Give the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission -
GRE or SAT , TOEFL or IELTS.

- Apply online in 4-5 universities as per your score in the above entrance exams.

- On getting selected by them, choose one among them and confirm your admission.

- Get the acknowledgement of confirmation of admission from the university.

- Apply for VISA at the concerned country's consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?