30th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to go for further studies after completing BSc IT?

i have completed my 1 sem of b.sc.it
i want to do further studies
How to go for further studies after completing BSc IT?

Related Questions:
  1. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc in Hospitality Studies other than Jobs in Hotels?
  5. What are the opportunities for higher studies after completion B.Sc in Telugu medium?
  6. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  7. What can I do after completing BSc?
  8. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  9. Am I eligible to do higher studies in regular college after completing BSc computers from Periyar University?
  10. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  11. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India? -- [New]
  12. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  13. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  15. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  16. What should I do after completing BSc with computer science?
  17. How to get a job after completing BSc in Zoology?
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
1st April 2011, 07:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for further studies after completing BSc IT?

Sure going for higher education will help in creating better job opportunities. After completing the course you can either go for MBA or go in for M.Sc in the same stream. You need to decide whether a technical job or management oriented job suits you. If you would like to go for technical job then first pursue M.Sc. If possible after that take up a M.Tech qualification too.
30th August 2011, 05:51 PM
sanju38121

you can go for the Msc in same stream. Job is also an option in the technical line.
You can also do m.tech in the same stream after m.sc.
30th May 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of scholarship available to appear while am in my S.Y. of bachelors degree in IT??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?