30th December 2018, 03:47 PM
Nirodhi kosala

How to be a Ground Hostess or Ground Staff at Air Ports?

I'm Nirodhi Kosala. I have passed the GCE O/L examination with 8 As and 1 B. I need to be a Ground Hostess or Ground Staff. So, please give some information about it like eligibility criteria, application procedure, training etc.

22nd July 2023, 12:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a Ground Hostess or Ground Staff at Air Ports?

To become Airport Ground Staff, the minimum qualification required is +2 in any stream followed by Diploma or PG Diploma course in related field. The candidate must be between 18 to 27 years.
After completing class 12 , candidates need to get admission in certificate of diploma courses in related field like CGPS course or Diploma in Airport Ground Staff Training.
For getting good opportunities in the field , candidate can acquire PG Diploma in related field.
After acquiring the requisite qualification to become Airport Ground Staff , the aspiring g candidate can go for some job with various domestic or international Airline or Airport Authority of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?