8th February 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

From where should a 12th passed student do ground staff training? Can I get job in private Airlines? Are Airlines selecting ground staff by color of candidates?

Hello, I have completed intermediate and want to get ground staff training. Where should I do training? Can I get job in private Airlines? Is Airlines selecting ground staff by color of candidates?

31st May 2019, 11:38 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: From where should a 12th passed student do ground staff training? Can I get job in private Airlines? Are Airlines selecting ground staff by color of candidates?

After 12th the best place to get airlines staff job training is frankfinn institute. It not only offer you a good training but also assures that you will get a job for sure after the completion of job training so you can say that job guaranteed is there. But the important part is that the entrance examination is damn tough so you have to prepare well for it.
26th July 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where should a 12th passed student do ground staff training? Can I get job in private Airlines? Are Airlines selecting ground staff by color of candidates?

How much cost in Ground staff course at J T college,Gariahat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?