12th March 2022, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to have Internship after MSc Chemistry?

I am a MSc Chemistry student in my second year I want to have an internship in a chemical industry?

15th March 2022, 09:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to have Internship after MSc Chemistry?

In order to apply for an internship, you must know Some one from inside who can help you in forwarding your resume to the company.
Such resumes are given preference over others.

One can also contact their professor of college for internship purpose.

One can also take help on internship websites and post the same or they can take help of their FB page.

There are various sites , in which companies day to day post their vacancies, candidate is required to be in touch with such sites for getting internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?