3rd January 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Pharmaceutical Technology from Cadila Healthcare? When they will offer internship related to my course?

I am pursuing B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and in winter vacation want to do internship. How can I do internship from Cadila Healthcare? When they offer the internship program related to my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to do three month internship after B.Pharmacy from Cadila Healthcare? Is there any branch of Cadila Healthcare in Delhi?
  2. Chances to do two months internship in Biomedical Engineering from Cadila Healthcare?
  3. Leading Pharmaceutical companies for internship in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology? How to enroll for internship?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Sc(Information Technology) student in Noida?
  5. List of training institutes and companies for M.Sc Microbiology post graduation course?
  6. Software companies offering 1 year Training to BTech graduate in Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Benefits of doing Internship from Polaris Financial Technology Limited, Chennai for Electrical Engineering student?
  9. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  10. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Information Technology for 6 weeks in Kolkata?
  12. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  13. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. Which company to apply for getting internship while doing 4th semester B.Sc Civil course?
  15. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  16. List centres at New Delhi for doing summer training in Indian Railways?
  17. How can I get an Internship in any hospital being an MBA(Healthcare Management) student?
  18. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
9th February 2018, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Pharmaceutical Technology from Cadila Healthcare? When they will offer internship related to my course?

Procedure to do Internship in Pharmaceutical Technology from Cadila Healthcare:

In order to do Internship in Cadila Healthcare, you are required to follow some of the below mentioned instructions.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Or you must be pursuing final year of Bachelor Degree in order to do Internship at Cadila Healthcare

>> If you have any referrals working in this company, you may approach them when and how to proceed further for doing Internship through referral program.

>> Otherwise I would suggest you to upload your latest updated resume with mentioning all details to the email ID that is given below. So that, you will be notified about more details of this Internship.

Email your resume to - [email protected]

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?