10th May 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join ACE GATE coaching centre after completing 2nd year B.Tech?

I completed my 2nd year btech. I want to join in ACE gate coaching centre, can i eligible to that?

18th July 2015, 01:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ACE GATE coaching centre after completing 2nd year B.Tech?

ACE is a well known and well reputed coaching center that provide coaching for competitive exams like GATE, IES etc.

If you want to join ACE coaching center you simply have to visit at the center and register yourself under any course that you want to prepare.

You can collect more information about courses, fee structure, branches of ACE coaching centers and so many other detail by just visiting at the below given link :

http://www.aceenggacademy.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?