2nd August 2010, 10:26 PM
esha jindal

Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?

i have to prepare for gate exam.please tell me the necessary guidelines and please tell me the importance of various coaching centers n the best among them for gate examination.

2nd August 2010, 11:31 PM
rajanivedha

Default Re: Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?

HI
YOU HAVE TAKEN GOOD DECISION AND NOWADAYS ALL MOST ALL THE REPUTED COLLEGES ARE ASKING FOR gate AS THE BASIC CRITERIA ... YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IN WHICH STREAM YOU WANT TO PURSUE YOUR STUDIES AND SO YOU CAN OPT FOR THE VARIOUS CATEGORIES IN GATE.....GET GOOD AND WELL KNOWN BOOKS AND PLEASE BE THROUGH IN YOUR SUBJECTS THAT IS YOUR AREA OF INTEREST . THIS WILL DO
3rd August 2010, 12:43 AM
Ravi Khera

Default Re: Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?

Dear Friend,

There are a lot of Institutes for GATE preparation like
1).Trump & Gates
2).Made Easy
3).Ace academy etc.
Each of these have their good method of teaching and study material.Basically you have to revise your engineering course but with some deep knowledge and core fundas.So its upto you,how you catch things up.Just try your best and you will surely succeed.

Eligibility conditions are as follows:
1).Bachelor's degree holders Engineering/ Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
2).Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

Best of Luck..
3rd August 2010, 10:20 AM
rini07

Thumbs up Re: Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?

for net preparation there is so much coaching institute but DIPS academy is better option which is located in delhi. for more details check the website: http://www.dipsacademy.com
3rd August 2010, 01:12 PM
Sathishkannan

you can prepare GATE exam by your own but the importance of gate coaching is that they will provide you the easiest way to score and some important tips about gate preparation.IES academy is one of the best GATE coaching institute.
3rd August 2010, 01:28 PM
jicks

GATE Exam consists of Single paper of 60 multiple choice questions.
You would be asked to select the correct one from 4 given choices.
Duration is of 3 hours and marks is 100.
You have the options to select any ONE subject from 21 optional subjects provided.
If your choice is Engg.Sciences or Life Sciences, then 2 subjects Engg.maths and chemistry becomes Compulsory.

Log on www.onestopgate.com for knowing the complete details and downloading the sample papers.

GATE coaching is offered by no. of centres, citywide. You have to select the city/area in which you are residing and find out the best which suits you.

GATE coaching centres definetely provides you essential practice and offer you with lots of sample questions. Truly, it helps a lot for getting high score, if you practice regularly.

Ace Engineering Academy
IES Academy
are the Best in Hyderabad

Regards
3rd August 2010, 05:00 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,
Preparing for GATE is not easy at all, but i suggest you to choose following options:
1. Take brilliant tutorial notes and test series, both are good for preparation , it can be availed in photostated form from New Delhi.
2. Refer reference books only when you have conceptual doubt.
3. Join test series in the month of December of Brilliant tutuorial, it will give you real test instance.
4. Revise notes and make a short note of them
3rd August 2010, 05:31 PM
Rickers

Hello Esha,

For good preparation for GATE you must have to clear your basics which you have studied in B.Tech. You may also purchase some books like Khanna publication's "preparing GATE".
Otherwise you have to take extra coaching for it in authorized institutes in india.
TIMES institute
CAREER
GLOBSYN
ACE ACADEMY
ACHIEVER POINT
EDUTECH
These are the reputed institutes for Gate.
Good luck!
3rd August 2010, 07:32 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

it is not essential to take GATE coaching class to crack the GATE exam.

but for better preparation you may take coacking classes.

some of good coaching institutes are given below

1.gate forum.

2.ellite.

3.guidance.

all the best........
3rd August 2010, 08:55 PM
mayankkaushik02

These are the best institute for gate prepration

I.E.S. Made Easy Delhi
VANI INSTITUTE Hydrabad
Visu International Ltd. Bangalore
ACE Engineering Academy Hydrabad
Career Avenues Bangalore
4th August 2010, 12:09 AM
bholag

dear friend,
each and everything has importance so GATE Coaching also helps and it gives the way how to solve the question papers? and
The study materials provided are of good help and
tricks are always needed to solve the question so that you can score more.
GATE forum is the good coaching institute for GATE.
all the best and work hard for it
5th August 2010, 04:09 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

if you want to crack GATE so yo should be join GATE coaching.

this is very imp for your exam which decrease the difficulties of question and you can easily and fast any question.

best coaching for GATE is-

Ace Engineering Academy
IES Academy
are the Best in Hyderabad

good luck
11th August 2010, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for IES and PSUs?
15th August 2010, 02:16 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

hi friend,
please tell your group...................
interest in which line you have,choose that line
some good coaching centres are:
made easy
aptech
vau's
brilliant
16th August 2010, 01:03 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

gate is not a easy exam,so gate coaching is very important. they give u the idea of the question pattern, they prepare u for the gate exam , they give basic knowledges.. u also have to learn well... u have to study throughout the year.. there some good coaching institutes

1. GATE FORUM

2. BRILLIANT TUTORIAL

3. GUIDANCE

etc.
all the best.
19th August 2010, 06:29 PM
kundan5334
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by esha jindal View Post
i have to prepare for gate exam.please tell me the necessary guidelines and please tell me the importance of various coaching centers n the best among them for gate examination.
I completed my mca in 2005. And working as a software tester. However now i want to switch for teaching profession for which it is mandatory to have a MTECH degree. I want to qualify GATE for the same. Can anyone suggest me the best coaching institute for this. Ps that i have been an average student and it has been 4-5 years i have left my academics.
20th August 2010, 08:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
the coaching centere has their good method of teaching and study material.Basically you have to revise your engineering course but with some deep knowledge & habituation of gate exams.so,i think its depend upon you,how quick you can catch .Just keep hard work and you will surely succeed.

there is some coachin centere as:
Name Location Address
ACE ACADEMY Mumbai C/o Mahesh Bhagwat, 401, Upkram C.H.S., Plot No. 45, R.S.C. 48, Near Maratha Sahakari Bank, Near Status Hotel, Rajyog Rd. Gorai-II, Borivli (West), Mumbai-400 091
ACE Engineering Academy Hyderabad Hyderabad
ACE Engineering Academy Hyderabad Hyderabad
Ace Technologies Delhi ACE Technologies Shree Jee Palace, Plot No. V, 22-B, 2nd Floor, (Near Vinayak Hospital), Atta Market, NOIDA – 201 301 (UP) India Ph: ++91-120-4359335, Cell: ++91-9891607153
AchieversPoint Delhi 1347, Laxmi Bai Nagar Delhi - Delhi
Acute Hi Technologies Hyderabad Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh
Agile & Young Minds IT services P Ltd Chennai Agile & Young Minds IT services P Ltd #198/2, 1st Floor, North Usman Road,T-Nagar, Chennai – 17.
Ahlan Xerox Internate, Stationery Hyderabad Hyderabad
AIT Chennai #639/3, P.H. Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai - 600 029 Opp: Hotel Arun
Allahabad Agri Institute Eng & Technology Secunderabad Secunderabad
GATE Training Institutes By City

GATE Institute in Bikaner GATE Institute in Chennai
GATE Institute in Delhi GATE Institute in Hyderabad
GATE Institute in Kolkata GATE Institute in Mumbai

GATE Training Institutes in Abohar GATE Training Institutes in Agra
GATE Training Institutes in Ahmedabad GATE Training Institutes in Allahabad
GATE Training Institutes in Ambala GATE Training Institutes in Amritsar
GATE Training Institutes in Anand GATE Training Institutes in Ankleswar
GATE Training Institutes in Assam GATE Training Institutes in Aurangabad
GATE Training Institutes in Bahadurgarh GATE Training Institutes in Banga
GATE Training Institutes in Bardez GATE Training Institutes in Bareilly
GATE Training Institutes in Baroda GATE Training Institutes in Batala
GATE Training Institutes in Belgaum GATE Training Institutes in Bharuch
GATE Training Institutes in Bhatinda GATE Training Institutes in Bhavnagar
GATE Training Institutes in Bhilai GATE Training Institutes in Bhopal
GATE Training Institutes in Bhubaneshwar GATE Training Institutes in Bhuj
GATE Training Institutes in Calicut GATE Training Institutes in Chandigarh
GATE Training Institutes in Chidambaram GATE Training Institutes in Cochin
GATE Training Institutes in Coimbatore GATE Training Institutes in Cuddalore

further details:http://www.onestopgate.com/training-institutes/
best of luck
20th September 2010, 10:00 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

It is always a good idea to go fir higher studies, and the higher you go, tougher the competition becomes, because seats are few, candidates are plenty. In such a case, only those can be successful, who have the knack, know the tricks to get through. This is exactly what the coaching centers do. They not only guide you, but also teach you the tricks so that you may get through.
Some good coaching institutes offering GATE coaching are:

Engineers Institute of India
(A team of IES & GATE Toppers)

IES Academy

Shar Study Circle

I.E.S. Made Easy

You may join any of these for guidance and help.

Good Luck!
24th September 2010, 08:25 PM
sanjusabu

There are lot of coaching centres available that provide good GATE coaching.
Coaching Institutes for GATE :-

1) Engineers Institute of India
28B/7, Jia Sarai (Near IIT),
Hauz Khas , New Delhi 110016
Ph :- 09891181190

2) IES Academy
25 , Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 16
Mob: 09810958290

3) Shar Study Circle
28, JIA SARAI, NEAR IIT,
NEW DELHI-110016
Ph: 09818652587
E-Mail:[email protected]

4) I.E.S. Made Easy
25-A, Ber Sarai.
Opp. Old J.N.U Campus,
New Delhi – 110016
Mob: 09810541651, 09810908720.

5) Best Education Centre
C-134, GREATER KAILASH-I,
NEW DELHI-48
Phone: 6414247, 6221959, 6416487
E-18, LAJPAT NAGAR-III,
B/H. MOOLCHAND HOSPITAL,
NEW DELHI-24

6) Intellect Tutorials
D-29, GF, ACHARYA NIKETAN, MAYUR VIHAR-1, NEW DELHI-91
Phone: 22755976, 011-31064002
9th October 2010, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

which coaching institute provide good postal test series for gate exam????
17th December 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friend, Am Gowtham. I want to know best GATE
17th December 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friend, am Gowtham. I want to know, best GATE coaching centers in Coimbatore. In previous records wise, coaching behavior and study materials also .Please specify some more institutes and which is better. Am expecting a good news from u.
27th January 2011, 01:43 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?

Hi

Its good to do coaching for the GATE examination. Because without instructor you will not get the key concepts to crack the GATE examination.So its good to go some good coaching institute because there only you will get the tricks and tips to crack the GATE exam.

Here I am giving you some good tips which will be helpful for you to crack the GATE examination.

1. Never try to cover all syllabus because the syllabus of the GATE exam is very vast and it is not possible to cover each and every topics.

2. First read the important topics of all the subjects.

3. Since it is not possible to cover all the topics of all the subjects so its a good practice to read important topic first.

4.Study in groups because group study will get more effect on you. You will know get many things in group study.

5. Solve previous year question papers because from question papers you will get the idea of pattern of exam.

There are lots of institute in India which gives best coaching for GATE and many engineering exams some of them are listed below:

Akasah Institute Corporate Office
Aakash Tower, Plot No. 4, ,
Sector-11 MLU, Dwarka, Delhi / NCR, India
Ph No: 011-45543147 / 48, 25084107
Fax: 011-25084124
Email: [email protected]

Sahil Study Circle 41-42, CSC-9, Behind Goodwill Appt., Sector-13, Rohini, New Delhi, India
Ph No: 27554777, 27554778

Career Launcher B-52, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I
New Delhi – 110020, India
Ph No: +( 91)-(11)-41615343

Kreative Tutorials C-33, 2 & 3 Floor,
Amar Colony, Main Market,
Lajpat Nagar - 4 New Delhi, India
Ph No. 9810983379, 9871658107, 9810318763
Email: [email protected]

Bansal Classes
'Gaurav Tower', A-10,
Road No. 1, IPIA
Kota-324005
(Rajasthan) INDIA
Tel : 0744-2423738 / 2423739 / 2421097 / 2424097
Fax: 0744-2436779
email: [email protected]

ALLEN Career Institute “SANKALP”
CP-6, Indra Vihar
KOTA-324005 (Rajasthan) India
Ph. # +91-744-2436001 (4 Lines)
FAX# +91-744-2435003

So you can choose any of the above institute for your GATE preparation.

GOOD LUCK
29th January 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

from i can get xerox copy of material of ies made easy n briliant coaching for gate...pls tell me city n shopname...
30th January 2011, 01:57 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Some of the best Coaching Institute for GATE are listed below.

TIMES Institute

Trump & Gates

Ace academy

IES Academy

Brilliant tutorial

Best of luck..
3rd February 2011, 08:59 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?

Hi

If you want to score best in your GATE examination and want to get admission in some good institutes like NIT'S then coaching for the GATE examination is must.

Only the coaching institute is the place where you get tips and tricks for the difficult problems. They teach you such things which are more important for the GATE exams. So its good to join some coaching institute if you are really interested for this exam.

Preparation for GATE exam.
You have to keep certain things in mind while preparing for the GATE examination. Some of the good points for the preparation of GATE examination are listed below:

1. Never try to cover whole syllabus as this is not possible .
2. Start from the important topics. Doing important topics first will cover your more syllabus.
3.Solve previous year papers. Through previous year paper you will get the idea about paper.
4.Give more time on your weak subjects because it is necessary to pass in all subjects.

There are some of the best coaching centers in which you can apply. Some of the coaching centers are listed below:

SAHIL STUDY CIRCLE
Sahil Study Circle
41-42, CSC-9, Behind Goodwill Appt., Sector-13, Rohini,
New Delhi
Ph: 27554777, 27554778

SRI CHAITANYA
Sri Chaitanya Corp.
Office: 55-A, Siddharth Chamber, Sarvpriya Vihar, Kalu Sarai,
New Delhi-16.

ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY
Home : www.gateguru.org
Near Methodist Jr college,
Abids, Hyderabad.
City Hydrabad
Phone 040-55101765
ace{at}gateguru.org

BRILLIANT TUTORIALS
South Delhi:
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
50-C, Kalu Sarai (Behind Azad Apartments),
New Delhi – 110016

FIIT JEE
ICES House, Sarvpriya Vihar,
New Delhi
Ph No. 26515949, 26569493, 26865182,
Fax No. 011 - 26513942

AMITY
Amity House
E/25, Defence colony,
Newdelhi

GOOD LUCK
3rd February 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Write me the date by which the gate classes will be started.....
6th February 2011, 01:00 AM
SupritShestha

Quote:
hi friend!
good to know that you want to write the GATE exam...but can you be specific in which course you wan to write..then i can provide you with materials and sample papers as well as authors...hope to hear from you friend...
regards....
6th March 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

im planning to write gate biotechnology..for tht will u provide me d materials?
15th June 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching institute for gate in chandigarh
24th June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

please provide some information about good coaching centre in chandigarh
29th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupritShestha View Post
hi friend!
good to know that you want to write the GATE exam...but can you be specific in which course you wan to write..then i can provide you with materials and sample papers as well as authors...hope to hear from you friend...
regards....

hello....i want to prepare for GATE...me from b.tech.,electronic and communication...plz help..wat should i do...which institute i must join...can u tell me the best institute in chandigarh...??
30th June 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

According to me, Engineering Made Easy having a very good faculty members who help the students at each and every point, and i love the way of teaching. I can't forget their motivation and helping nature throughout my life because i got admission in IIT KANPUR JUST BECAUSE OF Them. Thanks to Engineering made easy. Dear students you will find everything which is you really want to in a teacher. You can contact them at 09888478188; 09216880451: God luck Tirlochan Mtech from IIT KANPUR.
1st July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

IS ELITE ACADEMY OR GATE FORUM A GOOD CHOICE IN GATE CORRESPONDENCE COURSES..? PLEASE REPLY ... THANKS..
8th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
for GATE COACHING in Hyderabad, I.E.S MADE EASY is best or ACE ACADEMY?? I AM CONFUSED!!!! REPLY SOON

THANKS.
9th July 2011, 07:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi

GATE- GRADUATE Apptitute test for engineers

this exam is for entry in M.TECH in various branch.

specially this is for entry in IIT.

So for this you prepare your self in a well manner.

GAtE score card is valid 2 years .

best institute for prepare:--

*ACE engg. academy, Hydrabad

*GATE forum, Hydrabad
9th July 2011, 09:53 AM
hardeep002

made easy is best among all
thank you
9th July 2011, 12:47 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,
One of the best coaching class is ACE which is run in Bangalore. second best class is gate forum which is run in every state so if you want to study living your hometown then gate forum is the best. gate forum is also conducted all India test series which is very useful for student.
Best of luck for your exam!
10th July 2011, 03:36 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
Preparing for GATE is not easy at all, but i suggest you to choose following options:
1. Take brilliant tutorial notes and test series, both are good for preparation , it can be availed in photostated form from New Delhi.
3. Join test series in the month of December of Brilliant tutuorial, it will give you real test instance.

thanks
20th July 2011, 10:32 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You can crack GATE by taking coaching or by self study.

For self study you have to work harder than others....
You should have a very strong base of the subject...a clear idea of all topics...study for atleast 18 hours a day for the exam. And be confident.

Take online study materials for getting the pattern, follow previous years solved papers...
You will get them here!

Follow the standard books...don't try to read those books which is not popular for GATE.

Prepare notes chapter wise...while studying, don't leave any doubt, clear your doubts anyhow!

And solve the previous years papers....its a must! Get them here!

These are some tips for self study....the rest is up to you.

And if you want to take coaching, then the best coaching institute for GATE are:

BRILLIANT TUTORIALS

MADE EASY

Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology (VIET).

So join that one which is more close to your locality, so that timed is saved for your own preparation at home.

All the best!
28th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the best coaching class for gate preparation in ECE branch i Mumbai
is gateforum good in mumbai?
also heard about a class caleed career avenues in navi mumbai, is it good?
please help me
28th July 2011, 12:25 PM
sweetmetalk

please tell me the baest coaching class for gate coaching in ECE branch in Mumbai
is gateforum in mumbai good?
also heard about a class called career avenues in navi mumbai, is it good?
please help me
28th July 2011, 12:39 PM
sweetmetalk

please tell me the baest coaching class for gate coaching in ECE branch in Mumbai
is gateforum in mumbai good?
also heard about a class called career avenues in navi mumbai, is it good?
please help me
3rd August 2011, 03:13 PM
the wall

hi dear,

thanks
5th August 2011, 10:31 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
I heard that IES is the great institute for preparing GATE
31st October 2011, 08:39 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

1.can we appear for the successive Gate exam in the same year, if we fail to appear in the exam after applying for it?
2.can we appear for the successive Gate exam in the same year, if we have failed in the Gate examination ? i have these two questions. can anyone please answer them..please reply to both the questions...
31st October 2011, 08:43 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

1.can we appear for the successive Gate exam in the same year, if we fail to appear in the exam after applying for it?
2.can we appear for the successive Gate exam in the same year, if we have failed in the Gate examination ? i have these two questions. can anyone please answer them..please reply to both the questions...
31st October 2011, 09:49 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

8th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can anybody give me the 2011 study material of mathematics for GATE exam..from DIPS acadmey
28th November 2011, 06:39 PM
sahaja mallarapu

If you stay in Hyderabad then ACE (abids) is the best institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?