14th July 2013, 06:18 PM
aviimech

How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

I completed my B.E mechanical engineering. I would like to join in Aeronautical
/ marine engineering iz der good future for me to join in dis courses

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  17. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  18. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
13th March 2014, 09:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviimech View Post
I completed my B.E mechanical engineering. I would like to join in Aeronautical
/ marine engineering iz der good future for me to join in dis courses

You can Join M.E in Aeronautical engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering course.

M.E means (Master of Engineering)

Eligibility criteria for M.E in Aeronautical engineering course :-

To get admission for Aeronautical engineering course then you should complete your Bachelor degree in engineering course in relevant specialization from recognized university.

The Applicant should be belong from science stream major subjects like Physics , chemistry , biology and Mathematics etc..

You should score 60% percentage of marks in 12th board examination and relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks. You have to qualified in entrance examination like GATE Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks.

So, I suggest you to apply for GATE Entrance Examination in order to apply for M.E in Aeronautical engineering
30th June 2023, 08:42 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

To join Aeronautical Engineering after completing a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, you can consider the following options:

Master's Degree (M.Tech/M.E.): One option is to pursue a Master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.

Many universities offer specialized M.Tech or M.E. programs in Aeronautical Engineering that are specifically designed for graduates with a background in Mechanical Engineering. These programs provide advanced knowledge and skills in areas such as aircraft design, aerodynamics, flight mechanics, propulsion, and aerospace systems.

Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate Courses: Look for postgraduate diploma or certificate courses in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering. These programs are shorter in duration compared to a Master's degree and can provide specialized knowledge and skills required for working in the field of Aeronautical Engineering.

Conversion Courses: Some universities and institutes offer conversion courses or bridge programs for mechanical engineering graduates who wish to transition into Aeronautical Engineering.

These programs are designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills specific to the field of Aeronautical Engineering. They cover subjects such as aerodynamics, aircraft structures, flight mechanics, and avionics.

Research and Work Experience: If you are interested in research or pursuing a career in academia, you can consider gaining research experience in Aeronautical Engineering. Look for research opportunities or positions in research organizations, universities, or aerospace companies. This can help you develop specialized knowledge and expertise in a specific area of Aeronautical Engineering.

Networking and Professional Development: Attend industry conferences, seminars, and workshops related to Aeronautical Engineering. Network with professionals and experts in the field to gain insights and explore potential opportunities. Join professional organizations or societies related to Aeronautical Engineering, such as the Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI) or the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), to stay updated with the latest developments and connect with professionals in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?