27th February 2012, 12:17 PM
ABHISHEK SHARMA016

Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?

which is the best branch in engineering?
What's the scope of mechanical engineering?
which is the best branch between civil or mechanical??

6th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?

best branch of engineering?
26th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?

i'm intrested in aero but i heard it is very much tough is it? i cmplted my inter[10 2] in a.p
16th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

which enginering course is better EC or IT?
10th May 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Is electronics and communication engineering better branch than civil engineering in placement
10th May 2012, 07:13 PM
ab7777

Each branch has its own placement scopes. It depends on your academic record during the course and a good student will get similar pay package irrespective of the branch you choose. Eventually it boils down to the subject of your interest, as having a natural inclination towards a particular field will help you to excel in the particular field you decide to pursue..However choosing a good university is a more important decision as good famous institutes offer good recruitement opportunities ! Good luck to all of you, go for the course you have a zeal towards!
14th May 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

can you say which is the best branch in engineering in India
23rd May 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

can i know which branch in engineering is the best and whether it has scope in future?
23rd May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

can i know which branch in engineering is the best and whether it has scope in future?
3rd June 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

which branch is better for me i am intrested in chemistry and physics
31st July 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have passed intermidiate with 90% i want know which branch is best for govt. jobs... in mec and civil
17th January 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?

along their future scope
23rd May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got 60% in 12th which is best branch in engineering and iam also interested in chemistry
18th October 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

career scope of metallurgy engineering?
career and placements in metallurgy engineering?
30th April 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is better branch as campared to machanical and civil. Is more investment necessary for civil? What is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?