1st June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the percentage required?

hu i am sandeep i would like to join in aeronautical engineering what percentage i have

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the percentage required?
  2. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  6. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad? -- [New]
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  11. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Percentage required to get in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  13. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  14. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
2nd June 2012, 03:28 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hu i am sandeep i would like to join in aeronautical engineering what percentage i have
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

it is a branch of aerospace which deal with study,design and construction of aircrafts.

ELIGIBILITY

> The candidate must have passed 10 +2 with physics , chemistry and math with alleast 60 % of marks.

HOW TO APPLY

> There are different colleges offering the course of aeronautical engineering in india.you have to secure a good marks to get admission in the college.

DIFFERENT ENTRANCE EXAMS

> AIEEE

> AMIE

> graduate aptitude test in engineering

> IIST

> JEE

> national aptitude test in architect

> SET

COURSES

to become an aeronautical engineer you most pass one of this course.

1. B.TECH / B E aeronautical engineering

2. diploma in aeronautical engineering

3. AME - it is a exam conducted by asi twice a year , it is treated as equivalent to bachelors of aeronautical engineering
5th June 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the percentage required?

my percentage is just 53% so am i able for this course
15th July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what will be the work at aeronautical engineering after joining the job.
13th October 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 10TH i am in cbse if my score is 90% will i get a seat for areonautical enggineering.
14th October 2012, 02:59 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

In 12th you have physics , chemistry and math with alleast 60 % of marks.

you give the different exam to join AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING like:-

AIEEE

> AMIE

> JEE

> graduate aptitude test in engineering

> national aptitude test in architect

> IIST

you must have passed the B.TECH / B E aeronautical engineering or diploma in aeronautical engineering to become an aeronautical engineer

good luck
20th December 2012, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am diploma student in mech for 80 %.can i join aerospace engineering
20th December 2012, 04:59 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,

Aeronautical engineering is the study which deals with aerospace & construction of aircraft's. Aerospace engineers involves the design , construction & science of airplanes & space vehicles , engineering encompasses , aircraft design , construction & testing of aircraft missiles .

ELIGIBILITY :--

You must have passed with science stream in (10+2) level with compulsory subjects physics, chemistry & maths with at least 60% of marks.

For getting admission into aeronautical engineering colleges you need to qualify the entrance exams which are as follows :---

ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER

AIEEE

GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING.

NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST IN ARCHITECT .

IIST .

JEE

Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India are as follows :----

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

College of Engineering Anna UniversityChennai, Tamil Nadu

Bengal Engineering and Science University

best wishes.........
20th December 2012, 07:11 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Good career option Sandeep.Well to join aeronautical engineering the deal is to get good rank in IIT-JEE or very good rank in AIEEE as then it will help you to take admission into good college those have aeronautical engineering as one of their stream.

Madam Kalpana Chawla was also an aeronautical engineer for Punjab University.
20th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Pavan.k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering is one of the highly ambitious and challenging fields of study in engineering and technology.
Aeronautical engineering is an immensely exciting and challenging engineering ...

Dear friend ....
You can join Aeronautical Engineering through any entrance exams,
* AIEEE (All India engineering entrance exam)
* JEE (Joint Entrance examination)
* SLEE (State level entrance exam)
* BITSAT
* COMEDK

ELIGIBLITY FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

You must complete your 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With
Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or
you must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical
engineering.And duration is four years

good luck for you
20th December 2012, 09:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

To become a Aeronautical Engineer you should have following qualifications:

-10+2 with physics , chemistry and mathematics or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.

-After passing 10+2 you can apply for entrance exam for admission into Aeronautical Engineering Course.

-If you get good rank in entrance exam then you will get your choice of college after counselling.

The entrance that are conducted for Aeronautical Engineering admission are as follows:

-AIEEE

-IIT JEE

-Various State Level Entrance Entrance Exams

Government has announced that there will be a single entrance exam for Engineering courses admission in India from 2013.

So i think you have to apply for one entrance exam only from 2013 if you want to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering then you have to apply for one entrance from 2013. The entrance will be known as ISEET.

For more information visit http://www.iseet.in
21st December 2012, 12:47 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering is a branch of Aerospace. This engineering streams deals in flying objects that do not cross the earth's orbit. This means fighter and commercial aircrafts as well helicopters.

Aeronautical Engineering mostly focuses on the study,design and construction of aircrafts. If you want admission in it, then you should complete 12th standard in science stream.

Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths are eligible for engineering courses. This criteria is for admission in all engineering streams, whether its Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering.

Once you have completed 12th, it is required to appear for entrance exam. You will not find admission in Engineering without appearing for any entrance exam. The popular choices are:

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

ISEET

UPSEE

BITSAT

It is important to know that AIEEE and IIT-JEE are going to be replaced by the ISEET from 2013 onwards. In fact some states like Maharashtra is also scrapping its engineering entrance exam in favor of ISEET.

So you should apply for ISEET entrance exam which will be conducted for the first time in 2013. This exam is your ticket to some reputed engineering colleges in the country such as Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology.

ISEET Eligibility

1. Candidate should have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

2. Minimum of 40 percent marks in 12th standard.
31st December 2012, 06:16 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Aeronautical Engineering
is a branch of Aerospace Engineering. In the recent years , students have rapidly grown in this stream.

To join Aeronautical Engineering , you have to consider the below mentioned carefully :

* you must have completed 12th with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized board.

* you have to crack the Engineering Entrance Exams like IIT JEE , AIEEE , BITSAT, etc. in order to get admission in colleges in B.Tech programmes.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
2nd February 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required for aeronautical engineering after computer technology diploma
9th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

IF I GOT LESS MARKS IN ENTRANCE EXAM THEN HOW MANY CHANCES THAT I WILL GET ADMISSION TO ARONOTICS ENGINEERING
18th June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the benifit of aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?