17th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after passing BSc?

after b.sc it to join air force...please tell me how should i join the same

19th July 2012, 02:55 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after passing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after b.sc it to join air force...please tell me how should i join the same

If your aspiring to apply For Indian Airforce after Completing B.sc Course then you may apply for , Indian Airforce Pilot Examination (or) CDS ( Combined Defence Service ) Examination .

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service Examination and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

To apply for CDS Examination you should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria required for CDS ( Airforce ) Examination :-

>>> You should Complete Bachelor degree in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as Main subject from recognized University . Engineering candidate may also eligible to apply for CDS Examination . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examination . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this CDS Examination .

>>> Your age should be 19 years to 23 years and there is no Upper age relaxation will not applicable . Only Unmarried male candidate are eligible to apply for this Examination and You should be Citizen of India .

>>> You should be Physically as well Mentally fit for this Examination

__________________________________________________ ____________

To apply for Indian Airforce Pilot Examination then you should satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Airforce Pilot Examination :-

>>> You should Complete Bachelor degree in science ( ie:- B.sc in Physics / Mathematics ) from recognized University / Institution .

Important :- You should Not be failed in INS-B / PAB Test in earlier and You should not suspended in Flying Training earlier.

>>> Your age should be 19 Years to 23 years and You should be Physically as well as Fit for the Examination .

The Important Notification for this Examination are released in Employment news paper , So I suggest you to keep watching Employment news paper regularly .

So, After Completing B.sc degree Course you may apply for any one of the Examination , Which you have Interested .
19th July 2012, 03:15 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Airforce Pilot Examination :-

>>> You should Complete Bachelor degree in science ( ie:- B.sc in Physics / Mathematics ) from recognized University / Institution .

Important :- You should Not be failed in INS-B / PAB Test in earlier and You should not suspended in Flying Training earlier.

>>> Your age should be 19 Years to 23 years and You should be Physically as well as Fit for the Examination .

The Important Notification for this Examination are released in Employment news paper , So I suggest you to keep watching Employment news paper regularly .
19th July 2012, 05:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Sc. you can join Indian Air Force in two ways:-

CDS and AFCAT

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Aior Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force Academy of CDS, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.
He should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University.
He should be within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by Air Force for entry in to Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian having completed Graduation with or without PCM subjects with 60% marks from a recognised University.
The age of the candidate should be from 19 to 23 years for Flying branch, from 18 to 28 years for Technical branch and from 20 to 23 years for Ground Duty branch.

The selection of candidate are through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test for both the CDS and AFCAT exams.

For more information regarding AFCAT, you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
19th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Sanaha kumari

Default Re: jobs after passing BSc in chemistry

What kind of jobs i can get after BSc in chemistry(wiuh vocational industrial chemistry),which short term course will help me to get job
19th July 2012, 06:27 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To join Indian Air Force,after graduation course,then you should fill the application form of CDS exam.CDS stands for Combined Defense Service.This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice.

To appear for CDS(Indian Air Force),you should have completed or appearing for final exam of B.E/B.Tech or graduation degree with any stream(should have completed 12th class in PCM stream) from recognized university and your age should be between 19 to 22 years.

As you have completed B.Sc course,you can fill the application form of CDS exam,if you have completed 12th class with PCM stream.CDS-I exam notification will release in the month of October and exam will held on February month every year.CDS-II exam notification will release in the month of July and exam will held on September month every year.For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 65 views)
19th July 2012, 06:57 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

After completion of B.Sc graduation you are eligible for CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam which is conducting by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) 2 times in a year.

CDS has four types of wings:-

Indian naval academy,

Indian airforce academy,

Indian military academy,

Officer training academy.

Educational Qualification:-

The candidate must have to complete bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

Percentage is not required to appear this exam.

Final year persuing candidates can also be eligible.

Age criteria:-

For naval academy--> 19 years to 22years,

For airforce academy--> 19 years to 23 years,

For military academy--> 19 years to 24 years,

For officer training academy--> 19 years to 25 years.

No age relaxation.

Nationality:-

Indian.

Male and female both are eligible.

Selection process:-

1. Written test,

2. Personal interview,

3. Medical test.

Syllabus:-

General awareness--> 100marks,

General english--> 100marks,

Elementary mathematics--> 100 marks.
Total of 300marks.

For more details please visit below website

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
19th July 2012, 07:20 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Combind Defence Service

CDS is the best way to join Indian Air Force. CDS stands for Combind Defence Service.

CDS exam conducted by upsc every year two time for IMA,Navel Academy,
Air force academy,OTA.

Eligibility-- To join Air Force Academy Candidate should be graduate degree
from recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age should be between 19 to 23 year for apply air force.

Candidate must be physically fit for Combined Defence Services.

You can apply on this website ----http://www.upsconline.nic.in
20th July 2012, 04:15 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii..!!

-->eligibility criteria:-

*you should complete bachelor degree in science from recognized university.

*age limit:-19-23 years

*you should be physically fit.

*keep in touch with its website,related news etc for updations.

*you should not be failed in INS-B/PAB testso work hard...all the best!!

15th January 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that can i get higher rank in iaf after bsc with physics and maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?