26th August 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate

Sir I completed my diploma in electronics and communication
engineering I got 84.4 aggregate. I want to join in airforce
as a airmen in technical.when the recruitment starts
for airmen

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  3. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  6. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  11. How to join Air Force as Technical officer after passing B.E Electronics and Communication? Procedure to apply under UES
  12. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  13. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  14. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  15. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
23rd July 2014, 10:07 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate

Candidates should be class 12 pass with minimum 50 per cent. The selection of Airman in the Indian Air Force is done by the CASB who carries out the selection and enrolment procedure through 14 Airmen Selection centres across India. These centres are under the direct functional control of CASB and supported by the respective Air Commands.
In the Group 'X' (Technical) Trades, eligibility of the candidates are tested through English, Physics and Mathematics. The duration of written test will be 60 minutes and incase of Group 'X' (Education Instructor) Trades, there will be two papers of Objective and Descriptive. The Objective paper comprise of General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs. The Descriptive one test about the language comprehension. The duration of the exams will be 40 and 35 minutes respectively. Candidates clearing written test have to undergo Physical Fitness Test of 1.6 Km run within 8 minutes.
23rd July 2014, 10:29 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate

Candidates should be class 12 pass with minimum 50 per cent. The selection of Airman in the Indian Air Force is done by the CASB who carries out the selection and enrolment procedure through 14 Airmen Selection centres across India. These centres are under the direct functional control of CASB and supported by the respective Air Commands.
In the Group 'X' (Technical) Trades, eligibility of the candidates are tested through English, Physics and Mathematics. The duration of written test will be 60 minutes and incase of Group 'X' (Education Instructor) Trades, there will be two papers of Objective and Descriptive. The Objective paper comprise of General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs. The Descriptive one test about the language comprehension. The duration of the exams will be 40 and 35 minutes respectively. Candidates clearing written test have to undergo Physical Fitness Test of 1.6 Km run within 8 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?